Aryan Srivastav: Why I wrote 9th grade dropout on a mission BEFORE Success

Aryan Srivastav: Why I Wrote 9th Grade Dropout on a Mission Before Success

Author: Aryan Srivastav
Published: July 2026

Most People Write Books After Success. I Didn't.

When people think about entrepreneurship books, they usually imagine founders who have already built billion-dollar companies, achieved financial freedom, or reached the top of their industry.

Their stories are inspiring.

But I kept asking myself one question.

What does the journey look like before all of that happens?

That's exactly why I wrote 9th Grade Dropout on a Mission.

Not after success.

Not after millions.

Not after interviews.

But while I'm still building.

So Who Is Aryan Srivastav?

My name is Aryan Srivastav.

I'm a 15-year-old entrepreneur, a 9th-grade dropout, and the Founder of ARISE AI, an artificial intelligence automation company focused on helping businesses grow using AI systems and automation.

I didn't follow the traditional path.

Instead of waiting for opportunities, I decided to build them.

This book is my story.

Not the polished version.

The real one.

Why I Decided to Drop Out

Dropping out wasn't a shortcut.

It wasn't an easy decision.

It meant taking responsibility for my own education.

Everything I know about business, sales, AI, marketing, websites, automation, and entrepreneurship came from self-learning.

Hours on YouTube.

Free online resources.

Books.

Courses.

Experiments.

Failures.

Then trying again.

This book documents that process honestly.

Building ARISE AI From Almost Nothing

Starting ARISE AI wasn't glamorous.

There were no investors.

No fancy office.

No team.

Just a laptop, internet access whenever it worked, and a decision to keep going.

Like many entrepreneurs, I faced rejection repeatedly.

Cold calls.

Failed outreach.

Platforms that didn't work out.

Clients who said no.

Moments where quitting would've been easier than continuing.

But every rejection became another lesson.

Eventually, those lessons turned into a real business.

What You'll Find Inside the Book

9th Grade Dropout on a Mission is a memoir about:

Entrepreneurship
Artificial Intelligence
Building an AI business
Self-education
Startup life
Cold calling
First clients
Personal struggles
Resilience
Business mindset

This isn't a motivational book filled with generic advice.

It's a detailed account of what happens before people call someone "successful."

The Quote That Defines Everything

One idea stayed with me throughout the journey.

"Defeat the defeat before the defeat defeats you."

It isn't just a quote.

It's the mindset that helped me continue when circumstances suggested I should stop.

Why This Book Is Different

Most memoirs are written years later.

Memory changes.

Success changes perspective.

People unintentionally forget how difficult the middle really felt.

I wanted to capture those moments while I was still living them.

The uncertainty.

The fear.

The failures.

The small victories.

The lessons.

The growth.

Exactly as they happened.

Who Should Read This Book?

This book is for you if you:

Want to become an entrepreneur.
Believe in self-education.
Want to build an AI business.
Feel like you don't fit the traditional system.
Are trying to create opportunities instead of waiting for them.
Enjoy honest startup stories without exaggeration.

Whether you're a student, founder, freelancer, developer, creator, or simply someone trying to build a better future, I hope this book encourages you to keep moving forward.

Launching Soon on Amazon Kindle

9th Grade Dropout on a Mission will be available soon on Amazon Kindle.

This is only the beginning.

The mission continues.

About Aryan Srivastav

Aryan Srivastav is an entrepreneur, AI builder, and the Founder of ARISE AI. His work focuses on artificial intelligence, AI automation, entrepreneurship, business systems, and documenting the realities of building a company from the ground up. Through his writing and projects, he aims to help people believe that self-education, persistence, and execution can create opportunities beyond traditional paths.

Official Websites

🌐 Personal Website: https://aryansrivastav.in

🤖 ARISE AI: https://theariseai.com


🎓 ARISE AI University: https://university.theariseai.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building Arise AI: Why We Decided AI Needed to Be More Than Just Another Chatbot

what is the Arise ai university